Saturday, April 4, 2009

Blog Talk Radio - Steven Gibbs HDR


Got a call from Jason Alexander from Blog Talk Radio. He wants me to do an interview about Steven Gibbs HDR. OK, since I own an HDR unit and have use it quite a bit, Jason believes that I could be an ideal interview.

Already, he had on his show Patricia Ress who wrote some books about Steven Gibbs and his inventions, including the HDR. OK, so I call up Steven and ask him if he wants to be on the show with me, but I guess Mr. Gibbs is too busy these days. Still, that would have been great.

The reason I like blog talk radio is that they have on interesting guest and speak about curious topics. I love a mystery, and this station likes the strange and paranormal.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi.
I've searched www.blogtalkradio.com for "Jason Alexander," to no avail. Does he host a show?

Thanks.